Here at FastWayWeb we’re always looking to improve the services and features we offer to our customers. We’ve had a lot of interest in an affiliate program, where a customer refers a colleague or a friend via website link of banner and earns a commission on the purchase they make. Because word of mouth and loyal customers play a large part in our business, we’re very happy to reward website owners for recommending us.
- Earn 25% on any Web Hosting or Virtual Private Server (VPS) sale and 10% on any managed Web Hosting or Website Design and Development sale you send to FastWayWeb via your custom link.
- Referral cookie active on client machine for 90 days
- €50 minimum balance before withdrawal or we can credit it to your account with us to use against our products or services at any time.
- Pay outs available after 31 days of service purchase
- Activate via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through your client area (Once logged in click ‘Affiliates’)
- Usage Sample:
http://www.fastwayweb.com/members/aff.php?aff=XXX (This links to our front page)
Key: XXX = your affiliate code
Terms and Conditions:
- Commissions not paid on Domain Registration, Site Builder, SSL certificates, Dedicated IP addresses, Anti-Spam Service, Administrative Fees.
- Commission is calculated on fee paid to FastWayWeb. If a coupon code of 30% is used on a purchase, you will receive 25% of 70% of the product value or in other words, 25% of the sale after any discounts are applied
We welcome any queries you have to email@example.com on our affiliate program.
If you are looking to add a graphic/banner to your website together with your affiliate code, please see them below.
Was this answer helpful?
In order to change your billing cycle (from monthly payment to annual or from annual to...
If your account is automatically approved, your machine user will be created and ready for...
You can access your webhosting control panel (cPanel) in two ways: You can login via url...
Presently all our servers runs the MySQL database platform. You can administer this through...
No, if we find them in your directory or links to them, your entire account will be subject to...