1. Log in to your Gmail (/Google Mail) account
2. Click the gear icon in the upper right,
3. Click on Settings.
4. Open the Accounts and Import tab
5. In the Check Mail Using POP3 section, click Add POP3 Email Account.
6. Enter the full email address of the account you'd like to access, then click Next Step
7. Enter in the following:
Enter in your username: full email address
Enter in your password: email password
POP server: mail.yourdomain.com (replacing 'yourdomain.com' with your actual domain name)
8. Click on Leave a copy of retrieved messages on the server
9. Click Add Account.
10. Tick Yes, I want to be able to send mail as your domain name
11. Click on Next Step
If you further assistance to any of the above, please open a ticket with our Support Team by logging into your Client Area via www.fastwayweb.com/members/clientarea.php
- 1 Users Found This Useful
WebMail are programs that allow you to read and manage your emails through an internet browser...
To create, manage an email account or to view email client configuration information you need to...
You can define the mailbox storage quota upon creation of mailbox and change it later via the...
Sometimes when logging onto webmail from a location with a strict firewall (Work networks, some...
If you have configured your email client to download mail from the server and not to leave a copy...